For those of you who have not hear the news, we are expecting baby #3. He or She should be born around March 30th. This is the most recent picture of the little one (taken 9-20-2007). The head is on the bottom right and then the belly is the other circle. It looks a little creepy, I know... he/she should start looking a little less alien-like next time. We have not told the kids so I am sure we will have a wonderful blog when we do tell them. Abby has just started asking for a baby.... a baby girl to be more specific. She says that Mommy should have a baby girl because I (Abby) already have a brother.Monday, September 24, 2007
Baby 3
For those of you who have not hear the news, we are expecting baby #3. He or She should be born around March 30th. This is the most recent picture of the little one (taken 9-20-2007). The head is on the bottom right and then the belly is the other circle. It looks a little creepy, I know... he/she should start looking a little less alien-like next time. We have not told the kids so I am sure we will have a wonderful blog when we do tell them. Abby has just started asking for a baby.... a baby girl to be more specific. She says that Mommy should have a baby girl because I (Abby) already have a brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW!! Congratulations guys! That is so exciting. How are you feeling, Bryn? Have you been sick at all? Keep us posted with the news.
Joel & Bryn~ CONGRATS. I had no clue you were expecting. That is soo exciting. Keep us updated on everything! Will you find out the sex of the baby? When will that be? Sorry we missed you Joel when you stopped by in Boise overnight. Hopefully next time! Take care. We miss and love you all. We miss living so close and playin' in Las Vegas with you guys.
Post a Comment