Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Stupor

I have been meaning to blog for some time. I have even been to the point where I have typed the whole entry out and then not posted. I have just been in a slump lately. I really think that it has ended. Ok… so I really hope. It is not that we have not been doing anything… I just am not feeling like boring you with the details. For those of you who care…here is what we have been up to.

JJ…he has not been up to much, just into much! He and Abby spent last weekend in Visalia, CA with Grandparent. They got so spoiled! They were able to go to the Disney Princesses on Ice show there. They had so much fun. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


Abby – Spring has sprung in her school. She talks about who she loves and who loves her and who is jealous. It is like she turned into a teen. It makes us all laugh. She loves to have friends over and is constantly planning her next party.


Joel—he has finished his training and started flying for Allegiant Air. Right now he is based out of Florida and has a horrible schedule. We just found out that he is scheduled to be in Florida the weekend I am due. Ack!


Bryn—at 34 weeks pregnant she is just trying to stay sane. Her waist does not bend anymore and she is feeling done. Oh wait… there is still 6 weeks to go. Oh well, it will fly by and I will soon be saying oh it was so easy when I only had to buckle 2 kids into the car.

9 comments:

Jenni said...

I actually got to read a whole post you did and then never posted. Hehe. It showed up on my Google reader. It was a good post. It made me feel like I am not the only one with those crazy days. I had a whole week of them last week and I am hoping this week will be better.
That is so funny that Abby is already starting the whole who loves who thing. I swear kids grow up faster now then we did. Ayden was begging me if she could shave her legs the other day. What? She is three! Anyway, I hope your last 6 weeks go well. As uncomfortable as you are the baby is a lot easier to take care of when it is in your belly. :) That is what I told myself anyway.

Kristin said...

Thanks for all your comments you leave Bryn, I love them. I miss you! We were in St. George this last weekend and I thought how close we were to you! Maybe we can somehow get together during the summer time! I wish you luck the last stretch of the pregnancy. It is the hardest part. I remember it just hurt to walk those last weeks. I know all about the slump you are talking about too. Mine ALWAYS comes in Feb. due to the gray yucky weather. That was the reason for the sunny trip. It's what keeps me out of depression. Hope things go well! Love hearing from ya!

Michelle Arnett said...

PLEASE bore me with all the details. . . I don't bore at all. I love to hear how you all are doing. I miss abby soo much. She sounds like a riot and such a little girl! It sounds like she takes after her mom. . party planning and such. Love ya. Sucks Joel will be gone the week you are due! Hopefully you can induce early! Loves.

Breanne King said...

Bryn yay I'm glad you're blogging too!

Justin and Coralie said...

I love reading your blog. Please keep boring me with details! :)

I hope you're feeling well. Can I tell you how "done" I was when I was pregnant? You're a trooper - especially because you have two little ones to keep up with as it is. I hope you are feeling well. :) Take care.

Anne said...

I'll cross my fingers for that baby to come on a week that Joel is home and just slightly before your due date. It's always nice to be done just a little before you are due.

i'm jefra... said...

i think you meant to say a stuPID...

Laurie said...

It's good to read your updates. So sorry to hear about the horrid schedule! Sure hope it gets easier and irons out soon. Post more pics of your cute kids soon. xoxo

Giles Fam said...

I tried your Chicken Curry recipe on Friday night for dinner--and it was way yummy! I didn't have mayo though, so I substituted miracle whip--and it still tasted really good. Thanks for the suggestions and recipes. Keep them coming! :)