Tuesday, May 6, 2008

time to blog...

I have finally found a minute to blog. It is kind of hard to find time to type these days. I like my sleep way to much right now to stay up any later then I have to. Don't get me wrong we have had so much worth blogging about. We have had lots of visits from family and friends, our 7 year Anniversary, Joel's Job (he is finally based flying out of Las Vegas), Kids , and picture of baby Luke (he is growing up too quickly -- already 12 lbs.)

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks...

Luke- 6 weeks old

Luke- 6 weeks old

Joel's brother Aaron


My brother, Shane, and his family came for a visit.


20 comments:

-Laura- said...

What a CUTIE! I love that little round face, and all that hair! Both my kids were bald as ever, so I think babies with hair are adorable.

Jenny said...

A mama of 3!! Wow! He sure is darling! Thanks for sharing your cute pictures!

Marnie said...

Oh my goodness, Luke is adorable! And so dark. Fun to see Aaron too--I haven't seen him in years!

CHRISTINE said...

He is a good looking baby, Bryn! You all look great.

Laurie said...

He's darling guys. You're looking great. I'm also glad to hear that Joel is based out of LV. Good news!

Kristin said...

Oh, he is precious!! I love seeing the cute pics! You're family is just darling!

Julie said...

Wow, Luke looks so old already! He is VERY cute! We wish you could come to Disneyland with us too!

i'm jefra... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i'm jefra... said...

I've been trying to figure it out all day - and I've decided, oddly, he looks the most like Aaron.

Melanie said...

your baby is adorable. I loved seeing a picture of Aaron he looks great and it has been so long since I have seen him. Glad you are all doing good. Tell everyone hi for me.

Giles Fam said...

So fun! Luke is seriously adorable! Where does he get all that dark hair?! Fun to see updated pictures of him, and fun to see Aaron for the first time in...forever! Congrats on all your exciting times

Kirsten said...

He is so adorable! I found you through Claire's blog. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my list!

Michelle Arnett said...

Oh myyy. . he's is so adorable. That dark hair! What a cutie

vanessa said...

way to go! what a cute family you have, i don't blame you for not getting all the sleep you can!!!! congrats!

Marsha said...

I haven't blogged forever either. I love Luke's dark hair. Where did that come from? I'm so glad that Joel is based in LV now. You can finally have him around more regularly! Love you guys.

Jason & Claire said...

Oh my goodness! He seems so big already. I'm glad you've had so much family here and that Joel is based here. I remember some of the pilots having to go on yet another flight to get home to their families after we got off when I was a flight attendant. I felt so bad for them! I'm so happy for you!

Shane and Lauren said...

Wow I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is still as cute as ever. Thanks for the Mother's Day call, your kids were so cute. I should have been the one to call you though...mother of three!
-Lauren

Chandra said...

Seriously a cutie. Nice to know you have a blog too.

Ba and Scott said...

He is getting so big! Now you have 3! I hope Joel is helping you out! : )

Melanie said...

I went private on my blogg I need your email address so I can send you an invite stewmel@cox.net