I am throwing a party and wish you could come! We are indulging our smellers with these wonderful wickless candles. If you would like to place an order to make your home or car smell wonderful, please follow the link and directions below. The last day to order is on the Oct. 21st. This is a great idea for Christmas, Birthday's, house warming's, teachers, sisters, mothers, but most of all for yourself! www.scentsy.com/sarahirvin
click on place an order
Look for my name: Bryn Smith
click on it.
order away!
If anyone is in Las Vegas and would like to come... Tuesday night from 6-8. It is an open house with lots of treats! 'tis the season for goodies, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm going to try hard to be there. I love smelly things and candles are great but the smoke bugs me when I think of it in the filters and stuff. I will definitely order something. Thanks.
Hey Bryn! It's Steph! I've finally entered the whole blogging world! How fun to read through yours!! Your kids are totally adorable! I love the soccer pics! I'm so glad you have a blog...such an easy way to keep up with each other!!! Can I come to your party too??? :)
Bryn, hope all is well. It was great to see you!
Okay- I did it.
So I'm dying to ask...are you packing?
Hey stranger! How are you? It's fun to see pics, what a cute little soccer player!
Bryn,
Got your blog from your mom. It was fun to catch up and read your blog. I was just wondering "Do you have a fireball?" Do you remember that I can't even look at a fireball without thinking about you and Missy Jackman.
Post a Comment