Sunday, November 16, 2008

Big Milestone

His knees are chafed and his toes have rug burns. It is official folks ... Luke is a cruiser. He is crawling all over. This has helped with his Tortacallus. (note: He has an underdeveloped neck muscle so his head usually hangs down a little more on the left side.)

11 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

What a fun milestone! Congrats! I hope your new house is baby-proof :)

Marsha said...

So cute!

Michelle Arnett said...

SO so cute. I love that when you said, "Smile" he totally let out a huge grin. What a contagious little guy. loves!

Jason & Claire said...

Way to go, Luke! That's a good video of him. I love the way he keeps looking at you wondering what the heck that thing in your hand is. He's quite the handsome little fellow!

Melanie said...

he is adorable

Christie said...

Hi Brynn! I got your comment on my blog, your family is darling. Send me your email so I can invite you when we go private! Glad you are doing well.

vanessa said...

i would LOVE to have a little crawler right now!!! how fun, but sad that they are already that big!

Laurie said...

Let the busy stage begin! Between now and 18 months there's a whole lot of chasing going on!

Hope you had a great Turkey Day!

Kristin said...

What a cutie! Congrats on the house sale too! Good for you guys! miss ya!

Anne said...

Yeah, I love crawling so they can keep up with the bigger kids. It seems to make them so much happier!

What a beautiful boy.

Palmer family said...

It is always fun to see kids learn to crawl...until they get into everything, eh? Enjoy.
Are you all settled and nestled in your new home?