Monday, December 22, 2008

December catch-up

Ok... so I am still playing catch up and this will be short and sweet. Jsut a few more pictures.



Luke loves to crawl under tables and be under furniture. This is where he ended up the other night during dinner at a friend’s house.




Abby really wanted this tiny tree. She wanted the smallest tree she could find.




Getting our Christmas tree.





For our friend Sarah’s birthday we went ice skating. It was lots of fun.



Decorating the Christmas tree.


Our friends had a gingerbread house decorating party (for Adults only). It was so much fun! Thanks Kendall’s






4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Fun pictures. I know your friend Sarah. I'm pretty sure she grew up in Overton, right? Small world!

Justin and Coralie said...

You have such cute kids! I love seeing your pictures :) Merry Christmas! Oh - and I need your email address so I can add you to our blog (we went private). Just email me at coraliestokes@hotmail.com if you want me to add you. Thanks!

barbara said...

Thanks, Bryn. I love seeing each and every one. Happy New Year. xoxoxo

Jodi said...

I hope you had a nice Christmas. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Where does the time go?