Saturday, February 14, 2009

The last 6 weeks...

This blog is a quick update on a few events that took place. I know I have not been updating.... But I hope to be a little better and get the throw-up off the front page.

The kids gave Luke the cookie bin and he placed it on his head.

I dressed the boys alike so I HAD to take a picture.

Then JJ turned the camera on me.


Feb.2 My Mom took me to the Neil Diamond concert. Here we are with her best friend Julianna and Julianna's DIL Marika.



Just after Christmas my sister came down for a visit. Asher and Luke (7 months apart in age)




Rub-a-dub-dub.... cousins in the tub.


If you give a baby a Lemon.....

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

So cute! I can't believe he kept eating the lemon after he tasted it once! You look gorgeous in the pic JJ took of you.

i'm jefra... said...

SO fun!!!!! thanks!

barbara said...

Thanks for the update - a long time coming! I swear that's Jefra and Bryn in the bathtub! Cute kids all! xoxox

Palmer family said...

JJ looks JUST like Joel! Sooo fun. Your kids are cute. Love the tub picture. That's great!

Jenny said...

Okay one of those kids in the tub looks just like Jefra and one looks just like you (Abby of course)- so funny to see the "next Generation"! So cute!