My friend Michelle came to town and we booked her for a family photo session. It was so much fun and I have lots of wonderful pictures. I really had a hard time picking the ones to post. She is coming back in September and is filling her schedule. Go visit
Shelly Geller Photography and book your session now. Thanks Michelle...We LOVE the picture!
Oh..ok... my link is not working... I will have to work on that... Call me if you are interested.
Grandma- there are photos on their way!

12 comments:
Thanks For the Plug Bryn!!! Love you!
These are so cute! :)
So cute!
Cute family! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe it's been a year since we came to see you!
Hi Bryn! your friend did an awesome job on the photos. My girls went to Bunker dance. Have a fun summer
Bryn, your family is so beautiful! The pictures turned out great!
CUTE. You did an excellent job of dressing up the family, and it looks like they are all extremely photogenic. So exciting to have a shoot like this go well. Hope you guys are doing great.
Those are some great pictures but having beautiful kids are half the battle. You've got some cute kids.
Yes, we're on for November and looking forward to it!
Too cute. I love the family picture. I love the photo shoots that are more low key and just natural. We haven't been lucky enough to do one yet!
We must have similar tastes. For our family picture last week my boys were wearing the same shirts as your boys. My baby's was a different vest, but it looks like you shop at Children's Place too! :)
Super, Super cute! Love the last one
Cute pics! Your kids are growing like weeds...and they look just like you!
Wow! Michelle took some great pics of you guys. I LOVE the one of Abby and Joel! Get this blog updated! :)
Post a Comment