Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To get through the next few months....

Another trip to Utah



Is it so bad that I LOVE this picture? This boy knows how to cry and it was just because someone else wanted the phone.

Abby -- all dolled up.


At a birthday party there was a face painter. I think she went a little overboard. I guess that is what you get for living in Vegas.



We visited the Dinosaur exhibit on the strip.




Another trip to California.

I LOVE this picture too.






Once again... the seaweed.


On the train at Irvine park -- we met my friend Laurie and 2 of her kids and played at the pumpkin patch, rode the train and fed the ducks. So fun. Without realizing it we have kind of made this a yearly tradition.

My 3 little piggies.


We had Joel's mullet out for Halloween and put it on Luke. He did not take it off. It was so funny.

No comments: