Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Quiet moment.

My kids have gone to California to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. Joel flew them out there and is coming back tonight. It is so quiet here. It makes me a little sad. Hopefully we can get a few things done and re-group so that I can remember how much I miss them right now. My temper has been on a short fuse lately and I have been feeling guilty about it. Abby and JJ are so excited to do all of the fun things that are planned for them in California.

5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I only have one baby, but it is such a strange thing to hear silence. I hope you are holding up all by yourself and feeling well with this upcoming baby. Take care, Bryn :)

vanessa said...

OH I AM SO JEALOUS! if your parents want boe, he is welcome to go! just enjoy the time and live it up!

Michelle Arnett said...

LUCKY! It's wonderful to have a break now and then, it reminds you how much you really do enjoy having the chaos children bring. Sometimes I wish my house was a bit more noisy. . .I guess a lot of times I wish for that. It's normal to be on a short fuse while you are prego! It's sooo hard taking care of little ones when all you feel like doing is taking care of yourself! Soak it up and enjoy it while it lasts. Love ya.

Laurie said...

I can't believe you're down to a month and a half before the baby. I'm glad you got some quiet time. Hope it was great.

Marnie said...

I hope you had a well-deserved, restful break! I can't believe how close you're getting to baby time!