Saturday, April 12, 2008

Funny things kids say

Abby - "My taste buds really like this."

JJ- As we sat down for family prayer the other night JJ started in on his prayer. This is the first time that he has ever said a prayer all by himself. It was really cute... especially the end when he said, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, Amen."

As We were all sitting on the couch one night Luke was looking at JJ and I said to him ,"Look Luke, that's JJ." JJ then turned and a little annoyed said to me, "NO, I'm big brother!"

9 comments:

Sydney said...

Cute!!! You will be so lucky to have this stuff written down.

JErb said...

that's great. hope you enjoy gma ruthie's visit

Jason & Claire said...

AAaaahhhhh, I love kids' prayers. They throw in any little tid bit of truth they've ever heard. I think it's precious.

Palmer family said...

Your kids are getting so big! JJ looks just like Joel and Abby looks just like YOU! Who does Luke look like? He is ADORABLE! All that hair and such a cutie! SOOO Fun. Glad to hear he is safe and sound. CONGRATS!!! We miss you guys. Thanks for your posts.

Giles Fam said...

Ok, that is absolutely darling! So cute. I hope all is well with you and your three little ones! By the way, check out our blog--we're going private & I want to make sure I have an updated email address for you guys so I can send you an invitation.

Marnie said...

I need to do a better job recording the cute things the kids say. They're so hillarious sometimes--definitely worth writing down.

Kristin said...

cute stuff, how are you and the fam doing?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anne said...

Priceless! I love the way kids think and then the way they do their best to verbalize it.

I always think I'll remember the funny things they say but am then amazed as I'm trying to remember what Brooke said just 2 days earlier.

You're kids are going to love looking back and reading this stuff.