With everyday comes somthing new
Where did all that hair come from!?!? What a cute guy. . .congrats again and again and again. . I bet Abby is in hog heaven!
What a beautiful baby! I love that newborn stage, he's just so little.Abby looks like she's going to make a GREAT big sister.
What a cute boy!
So cute! DId all your babies have dark hair? I love seeing big brothers/sisters holding their new babies - congratulations!
serious good times ahead! congrats again!
Wow- Abby looks incredibly happy. How sweet. I can see a lot of your mom in you. Congrats again.
You look great, Bryn! :) What a cute little boy you have! Congratsa!
Oh yeah! Congratulations! I love seeing your cute kids! Bryn it has really been too long! You look great too, how are you holding up? I hope you have lots of good help down that way. Wish I was closer!
He is seriously adorable, and Bryn...you look so good! Congrats!!
What a sweetheart! He's so cute! You look great Bryn! Hey can you email me with your email address so that I can invite you to our blog? (I decided to make it private.)lamammen at yahoo dot com
Those are great pictures!
I just love that name! :) He is beautiful. I bet you're glad he's here! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Where did all that hair come from!?!? What a cute guy. . .congrats again and again and again. . I bet Abby is in hog heaven!
What a beautiful baby! I love that newborn stage, he's just so little.
Abby looks like she's going to make a GREAT big sister.
What a cute boy!
So cute! DId all your babies have dark hair? I love seeing big brothers/sisters holding their new babies - congratulations!
serious good times ahead! congrats again!
Wow- Abby looks incredibly happy. How sweet. I can see a lot of your mom in you. Congrats again.
You look great, Bryn! :) What a cute little boy you have! Congratsa!
Oh yeah! Congratulations! I love seeing your cute kids! Bryn it has really been too long! You look great too, how are you holding up? I hope you have lots of good help down that way. Wish I was closer!
He is seriously adorable, and Bryn...you look so good! Congrats!!
What a sweetheart! He's so cute! You look great Bryn!
Hey can you email me with your email address so that I can invite you to our blog? (I decided to make it private.)
lamammen at yahoo dot com
Those are great pictures!
I just love that name! :) He is beautiful. I bet you're glad he's here! Congratulations!
Post a Comment