All my kids need to have fun is water. They love it. Joel brought home my uncles old boat to fix up and use this summer. He calls it his yacht. I call it a lot of work. And the kids call it a jungle gym. They took the life vests from it, put them on, and came running to me begging, "Spray us with the hose". So I did... It was so much fun. The video is so much better then the pictures... but I am not talented enough to post video yet.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Water + Lifejackets = FUN!
All my kids need to have fun is water. They love it. Joel brought home my uncles old boat to fix up and use this summer. He calls it his yacht. I call it a lot of work. And the kids call it a jungle gym. They took the life vests from it, put them on, and came running to me begging, "Spray us with the hose". So I did... It was so much fun. The video is so much better then the pictures... but I am not talented enough to post video yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like fun!!!! I want to see more pictures of Lukers! Miss you guys, we watched home videos of James last night. . . . Abby was in there when she was little. . it was so fun!
I love how kids can ALWAYS have fun with a little bit of water. They look so cute in the life jackets.
That looks like a blast! That's the kind of stuff I remember doing as a kid. Your kids are all grown up...I can't believe it!
Thanks for the story link. What a good idea.
I hope the trip was fun. I wish we would have connected while you were briefly in OC. We had a preschool party that I had to help with that day and a doctor's appt. Please call again next time!!!!
You guys must live in the desert or something, water is so entertaining! I catch myself playing in the hose sometimes too, havent tried the lifejacket yet, might be worth a shot.
Post a Comment