Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy birthday to you...

My cute husband had his birthday on the 12th. He spent the day trying to forget it was his birthday. He had a trip that he had to go on that had his gone for a day and a half for about only 2 hours of flying. We have not had cake... we have not had a party... we have not done anything. Well, I did get up with the kids and make him breakfast in bed. After my birthday I feel like a shmuck. We will party soon.

2 comments:

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday, Joel! We were watching some old home movies with you wearing your knee-high socks. So cute! Remember those old Smith reunions in California?! Where has the time gone?

Kristin said...

We had so much dang fun seeing you! The only bummer was not getting to really hang out, talk and catch up some more. Call us when you swing through Utah! You are so dang cute and I miss you! You have an adorable family too!