Thursday, June 26, 2008

The stats

Oh, my baby is growing up too quickly. He weighed in at 16lbs 11oz (at 3 months) and 25 inches long. He also rolled over 3 times. He did it so quickly and effortlessly. The kids get so excited to see him roll over. They asked me all day today if we can have him roll over again. He wasn't in the mood today. I have a video to post but my cord to put it on the computer has disappeared. I am sure I will find it in a toy in or the basket I used to hide all the clutter when I was given 20 minutes before someone was coming to look at the house. I will get it posted soon (I hope)

9 comments:

Linde said...

I can't believe how big already! Can't wait to see some pictures again.

Sarah and Jesse said...

He has become a rolly polly.. YA.. I love rolly pollies.. haha.. I hope you are feeling better sorry I wasn't in town when you called.. But Doc. appoint went good. But I don't get the real results until Tuesday. So I will keep you updated. Tell the kidos I say Hello and Joel I guess. :) Talk to you soon.

Laurie said...

Thanks for your comment today or yesterday. It helped. I can use all the positive reinforcement and encouragement from friends in a similar position.

Luke is our kind of baby - we like em big and they seem to grow so fast! Only problem is they grow out of those baby clothes too quick. John was 16 lbs at 3 months so you never know - sometimes it's no indicator of future growth potential. :-)

Good luck with the move. I understand the desire to sell quick b/c of all the cleaning! It's a chore! Keep us posted.

Jason & Claire said...

They get big so fast! Are you moving?

amanda said...

Hey Roomie!

How long has it been? 7 years? Jordan and I started a family blog a few months back and discovered that juat about everyone had one making it fun to look people up. Anyway, I'm so glad you have a blog too! So Las vegas, 3 kids? Crazy! I have 2 and am living in PA. Email me when you get a chance. amanda@baylessfamily.org

Amanda

Jodi said...

Bryn,
your blog is great. I will enjoy looking at it. Sounds like your baby is doing great. He sure is a cutie!

Jenny said...

Wait- where are you moving?

barbara said...

You and Melissa should be comparing baby stuff. Gabe and Lucas are carbon copies of each other......so cute!! xoxoxo

Chandra said...

He is just the cutest ball of rolls.I hope your house sells, but you had better not go too far!!