Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm a soccer mom!

Here is Abby as a cute "honey bee" post game... thus the crazy hair! I t was hot and early.


Today was Abby's first Soccer game. The first half of the game she just kinda stood there but then she woke up and almost even scored! "I love my soccer game. i love to get ahead of people and block the ball so they can't get the ball in the goal." - Abby

8 comments:

Marsha said...

Looks so fun! Go Abby!

Marnie said...

Yeah for soccer! Maddie did soccer once and hasn't wanted to since. But I loved going to her games. Enjoy!

Jason & Claire said...

I love that picture of her in her uniform. She couldn't get any cuter.

Anne said...

Kate would love to be on a team with Abby. She loves soccer! Abby's team colors and name are so cute.

Jodi said...

love the socks! I hope her burn is healing well. So sorry about that.

g said...

SOOO cute! What league is she playing with? Kaya started this week, but they haven't had a game yet.

Ba and Scott said...

Looks fun! Go Abby!

Palmer family said...

Jaren just finished up Fall soccer. He sured loved it and going to the games were always fun as well. Way to go Abby! Fun to see all of you in AZ for the wedding. Glad you made it!