I can't pass up a good deal. A few weeks ago I went to a coupon class and learned how and when to use coupons. Thanks to modern technology it is so simple. I could not bring myself to purchase 4 subscriptions to the newspaper so I have been doing what I can without it. Today I printed up 4 Johnson's Bath Buddies coupons and bought 9 bars of Bath Buddies Soap (that my kids LOVE), gave her my coupons and they were all FREE!
here is the link to the bath buddies soap. Thanks
Deal seeking momThen I went to CVS. I paid $13.44 , saved $25.48, and have extra care bucks (like a store credit)for $8.49. All this for $4.95. Sounds like I didn't do so bad!
3 comments:
hey...what store did you use the soap coupons at and did you use them all in one transaction???? i've been reading the msg. board and some people weren't allowed to use more than one and some stores wouldn't take the coupons at all. But I did print a bunch out and will see if i can find any :)
I was able to use them in one transaction. I went to the Target by Mountain View Hospital. But don't go there... I bought them out! Ha ha ha... She did question the products and there was some issue with scanning... but they took them all with out any big issues. Good Luck!
I got 9!
Post a Comment