Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Today is my baby's 1st birthday. How quickly this year has passed. I didn't have to energy to look up a dairy-free cake mix so I gave in and offered him good old Betty Crocker (we will see what the morning brings). He LOVED it! Out of all my kids he ate the most and was the messiest. It was sure fun to watch. We love you Luke. Happy Birthday.


The Birthday Feast!
Happy kids
(seriously, I had to take 10 pictures to get one with all three looking at me with smiles) Luke: before cake

Luke: after cake



Video of Luke with cake



9 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

What cute kids! :) I can't believe Luke is one!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Luke! LOVE the picture of him after eating his cake, priceless!

Carol said...

in-n-out...now that's my kinda party. happy birthday to your baby!

Unknown said...

He is adorable

Jess said...

This year did go fast! He looks like he loved his cake and that is a cute picture of your three kids.

-Laura- said...

Wow, one already?!?! Happy birthday Luke! Adorable pictures!

Julie said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already a year! I love the chocolate face pict...too cute!

Lindsey said...

Cute kids! It is tough to get all of them looking happy at the same time, isn't it?

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday to Luke! Wow, it seems like yesterday that I was watching your baby ticker on your blog for the countdown to his birth. What a cutie! I LOVE it when they dig into their cake!