Dinosaur park - the first trip of the year!
Mother's day! -- I have 3 kiddos!
Went to the Springs Preserve
Tired kids during a long (but fun) day at Sea World. Abby and JJ looking at the Whales.
Luke's First Smiles! (don't mind the red eye... If I waited until photo shop was put on this computer then you would never see this picture.)
Swim Lessons! Both the kids are doing so well. JJ loved the first day... now he is a little scared. Abby is already starting to swim on her own after only 4 lessons! Way to go my little water baby!
A plane Ride - Jesse and Sarah, Joel and the kids went on a plane ride over Las Vegas. They has so much fun!
Abby's Pre-school graduation. We are so proud of you! It is a little sad how quickly she is growing up.

10 comments:
Wow! You guys WERE busy! It looks like you guys had some fun trips. Cute pictures!
Now thats some serious posting! Glad we made the page :) Surprised abby didnt have her life jacket on again at the dinosaur park. Lets get that boat going, summers already here to stay.
Wow , that's a lot of fun stuff! I am really impressed you have been so on the go especially considering now you are trailing THREE with you! You all look great! What a cute family. I love keeping up with you on this blog! Too bad we don't live closer!
fun times! thx for posting =)
and thx for your auto-repair-services by phone...
You're not kidding - you have been busy having fun!! That's how May/June should be. It's good to see and hear that life goes on with three. Sometimes we wonder as we anticipate!
I love the shot of JJ & Luke - just goes to show how quick they grow!!!
You are super busy. I love the picture of JJ and Luke in the double stroller. It shows how fast they grow.
Looks like you are all doing well. What a cute family you have. Abby looks just like Bryn I cant believe it.
I can't believe how BIG JJ looks next to his baby brother. They are growing way too fast!
You have such a cute little family. Enjoy.
Hey Bryn! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Where did you grow up? We love Stew Leonard's. Lots of fun -and good food too. I forgot that you know Sarah. Seeing your pictures makes me miss Vegas.
happy b-day, hermano!
Post a Comment