Monday, August 11, 2008

Utah trip

We were able to make a trip up to Utah to see my cousin Kendall get married! We are so happy for him. We loved visiting with the friends we did get to see and our family.
We started the day off with a trip up to Sundance to ride the chairlift. The kids all had a great time! Thanks Mockie! (Grandma, if you click the picture it will make it big so that you can see all of the faces. )
A family picture at the temple. (There are the bride and groom behind us. Yeah, so we did get a picture with you!)

Although she is young... she is single! ( I think if Brooke and Kate were there she might not have felt so out of place)

Cousin Jordan gave Abby her flowers. She was so happy. I think she thought she was the bride!



5 comments:

Anne said...

Kate and Brooke would have loved to have been there espeically to see their cousins. It looks like it was great which is always the case at a family gathering.

Berit said...

I was glad to see a wedding photo. I've been hoping the Greens would post some. And in that picture of Abby coming home from daddy's date, she looks just like her mother!! Thanx - darling everybody. Can I get a copy of the family photo??? xoxoxoxo

Marsha said...

Darling family photo! It was so fun to see you guys. Katherine keeps asking when we can see Abby again.

Jason & Claire said...

Great family pic!

Melanie said...

your family picture is so cute, your kids have gotten so big.