Saturday, October 6, 2007

Puppy love

Abby has been asking for a "pet" all day. When we asked her if she wanted to do get a fish she said, "No, I want a pet I can hold and feed and give a bone to." Hmmm... a dog? Then she has been coming up with reasons she wants a dog. The sad thing is that, for now, neither Joel or I are going to give in. Maybe she will be happy with a baby when we tell her. That can be her new pet. She can hold it, feed it, and I guess if she would like... give it a bone. Ha ha ...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

We definitely don't plan on giving in about a dog either. John is very anti. I think it would be fun, but I know our wood floors would be ruined and I'd hate the mess. John is already telling Clayton he is allergic (he's not). Both boys love puppies - esp Jack.

Michelle Arnett said...

DON'T GET A DOG!!! I loved mine at first now he just irratates me to no end. . . hopefully it will get better again once I am not prego and hormonal-but honestly, do hormones ever go away?!?