Well, our ultrasound is set up for Nov. 7th to find out if we will have another boy or girl. I thought it would be fun to take a poll and see what you all think. So, post a note and let us know and we will let you know after our appointment on The 7th.
11 comments:
Hey there! I just realized from kyle and Laura's blog that you have a new blog. I had your old address and would check it every now and then to see if you began updating yet but you never did. I am glad you started another one. Congratulations on having baby #3 on its way. That is exciting. It looks like you are all doing well. Your kids are adorable. I am excited to be able to keep in touch better!
I'm going to vote it'll be another girl... we'll see though! Congrats on the upcoming baby!
P.S. - We just started up our blog too, so our friends can keep up with us and our baby boy (www.jcstokes.blogspot.com). I hope y'all are doing well :)
Coralie
How exciting! Hmmm...I vote boy. Can't wait to hear if it's a he or a she!! Congrats!
I am routing for a girl. . so we can have the same sex of baby again. . . GIRL, GIRL, GIRL! I am putting it into the universe so that it will come back that way. . .plus another girl means less frequent trips to the ER! :)
Talked with my brother tonight and he thinks boy. I guess he is too good to post!
I think it will be a 10-pound boy. He'll grow up to be 6'3" and become a professional quarterback and buy his parents a huge house!
I'm gonna guess girl. What about you guys - do you have any hunches?
Beautiful grandchildren, this world needs more of them. I guess twins, one boy and one girl
What is it with the Smith family and the obsession with twins? No, only one baby and it will be a boy. Love you guys!
I'm going to have to say boy.
mmm -- twins? one of each!
Post a Comment