With everyday comes somthing new
Abby in her new classroom. What a big girl! We are so proud of you Abby-girl.
Your kids are so adorably cute! Although it may be a little sad, i would imagine the start of school is a good day for a mom, too. :)
I love these pictures. How adorable!
It looks like she is so excited to be starting school. I hope she has a great year!
Tell Abby I'm proud of her! I think it was just a couple of years ago that her grandmother rode off on the bus to Salt Creek School in Illinois. Enjoy these fast-moviing years!!!xoxoxox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your kids are so adorably cute! Although it may be a little sad, i would imagine the start of school is a good day for a mom, too. :)
I love these pictures. How adorable!
It looks like she is so excited to be starting school. I hope she has a great year!
Tell Abby I'm proud of her! I think it was just a couple of years ago that her grandmother rode off on the bus to Salt Creek School in Illinois. Enjoy these fast-moviing years!!!
xoxoxox
Post a Comment