Who's that baby? My baby was born with a full head of dark hair. Where did he go? This week all of Luke's baby hair was falling out ( I know kinda gross) and he has gone lighter. He is now starting to look more like he fits in around here.
Note: sorry for the nude bath picture, But it was the best to show of how much hair he has lost.

4 comments:
I didn't realize you'd been posting. Fun to catch up and see your tan kids! JJ does look like he fits in a lot more now. :-) I think my guy is already getting lighter.
I'm glad to hear that Abby is liking school! It's really crazy that they're going!
It's crazy how much t hey change. Anneliese was born with black hair and it all fell out too. I'm glad you look more like a family now with his light hair.
Thanks for your sweet comment. We do need to get together. I'm glad to be home and back to normal life.
cute bath picture! I love little kiddos all in the tub together. Is your house still on the market or what's the latest with that? I haven't been good at keeping up on blogs lately.
Post a Comment