I hope you all had a very safe and fun Halloween. We did! Abby has been waiting all week. I think because she know that it is "turkey holiday" and then Christmas. (Her New favorite words are ... "I want". ) Joel got home in time for Halloween last night. The kids were so excited to see him. I told him to stay in his uniform and he could be a pilot for Halloween. He didn't think that was a great idea. Then we ate dinner and passes out candy. Abby and JJ loved the visitors! Then, we took the kids out just around the neighborhood and the sure got way too much candy! I forgot to put the candy up high and out of sight last night and well, they had candy for breakfast. Well, Abby wanted to be Snow White and JJ was Leo from Little Einstein's. They were really cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun!!! They look so darn cute. I can't believe how big they are. . . Abby-well, she looks just like you! Love ya and miss ya.
TOO cute. JJ is the first little Einstein I've seen for Halloween. I like it. I'm anxious to hear if it's a boy or a girl this week!
so cute!!
dude, what's the winner of that b/g contest?
Post a Comment