Monday, October 15, 2007

OUCH!


We spent our morning in the urgent care getting stitches on JJ's left cheek. He was so good about the whole morning. We left in such a hurry that I had forgotten his shoes so he had to be held the whole time (he did not like that, he wanted to go run around). 2 hours and 2 stitches later we were on our way home. It is official, I have entered the rambunctious boy stage. He was playing on the couch and fell off and hit his cheek on the coffee table. I am sure this is the first of may trips to urgent care. I just love how everything happens after Joel leaves for work.

3 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

That's the luck. . really makes you feel like a single mom eh? His face is priceless in this picture, it really shows his emotion.

vanessa said...

i love it, but not in that sort of way...i am just glad (and crossing my fingers) we haven't been to the e.r. yet! crazy boys!

Laurie said...

He is so cute!