Monday, October 8, 2007

Sunday snacking

Yesterday we had our friends over for General Conference. They brought homemade cinnamon rolls that we so wonderful. We ate those during the first session. Then we needed something to much on during the second. So we thought we would make a spinach artichoke dip. Well, I did not have any artichoke on hand so we improvised. It turned out so good. Here is the recipe if you want to try.

Sorry we don't know exact measurements. We kinda threw a little of this in and a little of that. I will do my best to come up with some... I really don't think you and go wrong. Just all a little more or less to taste.

Spinach dip
1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 package cream cheese, softened.
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup monetary jack cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1/8 cup Parmesan cheese

Put in microwave safe dish and cook on high for a minute. Stir and repeat. When it is creamy and warm serve with crackers or Tostitos flour tortilla chips.

2 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

AHHH, I wish that friend was me! I miss you guys. Hope you are doing well. . . loves

The Romney Family said...

hey you guys! I didn't know that you had a blog! How fun. We have one also: bandaromney.blogspot.com
It was fun hanging out with you, we definitely have to come and visit you. Hope you made it home safely and not as much bad luck on the way home. Keep in touch!
Love,
Brian, Andrea, and Savanah