Sunday, November 4, 2007
Happy Birthday Big Boy!
I can't believe that my little Crazy man is already 2 years old. He is such a joy even when he is driving us nuts. He is so full of life and energy. He love to see if he can make us laugh. I get so sad to think how quickly time has gone by. My theme for today will be from the words of Simon & Garfunkel "Slow down, you move too fast. You got to make the morning (MOMENT) last" (Just a note: I don't usually have a theme for my day).
I had a hard time finding a more recent picture ( that I didn't need to photo shop) where he had a clean face. He is all boy and doesn't mind a little messy face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Precious!
He is such a cutie! I'm definitely learning how messy boys like to be. It definitely calls for lots of baths!
P.S. I tagged you! Check out my blog for details.
AHhh. . happy birthday sweet JJ!!!I feel like it was yesterday we came to visit you in the hospital. . and I was holding JJ and Spence and we joked that they could be twins. Wow, how time flies huh? He is such a darling kid. Love ya lots.
Post a Comment