I got tagged by Laura, so here goes:
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I Love White Chocolate. I had forgotten how much I like white chocolate until I made caramel apples for Halloween and dipped them in white chocolate. I had leftover chocolate and licked the bowl clean.
2. I over think everything! It's just what I do. I will think about my lesson for church up until I am giving it and then I will think about it all night. I will brainstorm ideas for weeks for parties, outings, and how to make our home a better place.
3. I love my bed! I love my sleep. I am seeing very little of both these days.
4. I love to cook. I like it even more when I can just enjoy it and the time crunch for dinner to be on the table is off. That way when my kids try to help I can let them. I think that baking fits better into my enjoyment cooking category.
5. I love watching my kids. I love to see their faces when they are having fun or on their birthdays. I love watching them when they don't know I am looking. They are really too cute together.6. I don't think I am that interesting. I don't have too many hobbies. I can't seem to find the time for myself. I am trying to get better about this but for now... not much for me to say.
I tag Lindsay, Ellie, Coralie, Dyan, Marnie, Christine

1 comment:
Thanks for participating! I'm right there with you on the sleep thing. I would take a nap over a night on the town any day!
Post a Comment