Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's a.....


Thanks to all of you who responded to our survey of if you think it will be a boy or a girl. First off, it is NOT twins. Just 1 baby in there. Also, It was a pretty close race on boy vs. girl. The majority thought it would be a boy. Well they were right. We will have another baby boy! We are very excited and even Abby, who wanted and thought it would be a girl, is OK with it being a boy. She is so excited to tell everyone! So, there you have it... they boys will out number the girls in this household!

11 comments:

Sarah and Jesse said...

YA... Your having another boy.. I am so excited for you.. By the way we have started a little blog. check it out.. sarahandjesseowen.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

How exciting that you are having another boy. It is nice that it didn't matter too much since you have one of each. What is the secret to getting boys? Anyway, congratulations!

-Laura- said...

CONGRATS!!! Yea! Secretly deep down I really hope our next one is a boy...but that is a LONG way off!

Laurie said...

Congrats guys! I'm excited to hear. Two boys! We know all about that. It's going to keep things lively. :-)

Riquino Family said...

Congrats Smith Family! We are very happy for you! How fun to have 3 kids! Keep everyone posted!

Dyan said...

congrats! little boys are just the best...of course I know no other way though! And I can certainly relate to being outnumbered in the house!

Melissa said...

Bryn
First off, congrats on the baby boy! Joel was over visiting Marshall tonight and told me you have a blog. I am so excited! Now I can know what's going on in Vegas. Feel free to look at my blog anytime haglog.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving! Melissa H.

Laurie said...

Bryn, If you like recipes sites you gotta check out http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com

She goes picture by picture through the whole process of all her recipes.

g said...

Hey! I finally found your blog address. Yay for all the boys :)

Palmer family said...

CONGRATS on another Boy! SOO fun! It was nice to see Joel last night and visit with him. Wish the whole family could have come with him. Good luck with the pregnancy, Bryn. Keep us posted. We miss and love you!

Marnie said...

Yeah! Congratulations guys on the baby boy that's growing! We're way excited for you all. We loved visiting with Joel last week. We hope the job change brings more family time together. Good luck! We love you.