OK so my theme for the day did not work out the way I thought. Maybe it will be my theme for tomorrow. We had a few things working against us.
1. Time Change - it just knocked everything out of whack at my house. Kids were hungry at earlier times, naps were thrown off, and Mom who would like to check out at 7:00 now has to check out at 8:00.
2.Stake Conference- I would have really liked to go but with Joel gone I was not about to try and sit through 2 hours with kids and only me. I hardly hear anything in church to Begin with. So, we stayed home. Kids clinging to my legs all day. ( I think that goes back to the time change)
3. I seem to have lots to plan for this month and next and right now I feel I have to plan it all today. I don't know why I get this way sometimes... but I hope it passes tonight while I am sleeping.
4. Dinner did not taste good at all. luckily the kids ate it with no problems. We made homemade pizza and the olive oil taste was so strong tonight. Yuck... maybe I was distracted when I measured it.
But, I have to say JJ gave me a break when he took a nap without to much of a fight and went to bed after only getting out once. (usually it is 10+ time for about an hour). Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment