I was asked to be in charge of the children's class for the Enrichment activity next week. They really want them to actually learn something. I found this cute Easter idea on a blog I like to check out. (http://www.makeandtakes.com/). You plant grass seed into the little cups they decorated. So I think that this might be what we do. I am not so sure of the lesson yet... but it will come to me I am sure.Friday, March 7, 2008
Cute craft ideas...
I was asked to be in charge of the children's class for the Enrichment activity next week. They really want them to actually learn something. I found this cute Easter idea on a blog I like to check out. (http://www.makeandtakes.com/). You plant grass seed into the little cups they decorated. So I think that this might be what we do. I am not so sure of the lesson yet... but it will come to me I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for linking to the easter grass. They would make a perfect activity for the kids. I have had these baskets planted for 5-6 days now and our grass is definitely growing and fast. Have fun.
Post a Comment