
I feel like a ticking time bomb just waiting for the most inconvenient time to go off. I went to the Dr. apt. yesterday and I have made some progress. I am not sure if that means anything because I sat so dilated with Abby. However... sometimes when you are not ready to have the baby they decide to make their grand entrance.
Joel has left again until Monday night.
There is a full moon out tomorrow that really scares me.
Everyone has plans this weekend for Easter.
I have come down with a cold and I fear we will all have it soon.
I do have the fact that none of my kids have come on their own. They all had to be induced. So..lets all keep our hopes up.

4 comments:
Yay, so close Bryn. Other than the very tricky timing of it all, how exciting that the end is in sight!
We can't wait to hear the news~
i am excited for you as well, even though nerves are just another thing to make it even more stressful! GOOD LUCK!
Good luck Bryn! I hope all went well for you this weekend. We love you!
Good luck! Seriously, call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment