Saturday, March 1, 2008

Letter of the week...

The letter of the week at Abby's pre-school is R. We have been asked to bring the snack and it should start with the letter R. This has been much easier then last time when we had the letter K and the time before when we had E. I have come up with these food ideas, but would love to hear if you have any others.
Rice
Red Jello
Raisins
Rice Cakes
radishes
Reese's peanut butter cups
ravioli
rabbits (maybe the marshmallow ones -- it is Easter after all)
raspberry jam
Rainbow Jello/cake/fruit salad/etc...
Rice Krispies Treats (sprinkled with red sprinkles)

4 comments:

vanessa said...

i say go with the sweets! i would always be down for rice crispy treats!

Kristin said...

Ritz crackers were the first thing that came to my mind.

Julie said...

R's a great letter to have!

Melanie said...

When I think of R I think of Rollos!! But totally unhealthy. Owen loves Ritz Crackers. That prob. didnt help but theres my 2 cents.
How are you guys all doing. Tell Joel I for us. We have finally joined the blogging world, check us out sometime.
melanie