So I went to three different Red boxes to find the movie and watched while Jesse was at work, because we know he won't sit through it.. But I loved it.. Classic Disney Movie and I am going to try to get Jesse to watch it. :)
You are looking way too good to be having a baby this next week. Oh my gosh! So exciting. I can't wait to hear the news. I am just 25 weeks today and I am already feeling so weighed down and big. It's going to be a long three months.
Best part of that movie for me was Patrick Dempsey! I just saw it on the plane on the way home from NY.
Fun to catch up on your recent posts!! I have been out of the loop - SO busy!
I can't believe that for weeks I have been pulling up your old blog (green!), wondering why you have not posted anything. Now I find that link from Everson Doings and see that I lost you to outer space somewhere all that time. Thanks for the pics. You are such a lucky lady!!! xoxoxo
5 comments:
okay i loved that movie, it was SO cute! and i am glad that i got to hear such a happy song first thing this morning!
We're so excited about "Enchanted" too!!! We're headed to Wal-Mart today to get it!!
So I went to three different Red boxes to find the movie and watched while Jesse was at work, because we know he won't sit through it.. But I loved it.. Classic Disney Movie and I am going to try to get Jesse to watch it. :)
Bryn,
You are looking way too good to be having a baby this next week. Oh my gosh! So exciting. I can't wait to hear the news. I am just 25 weeks today and I am already feeling so weighed down and big. It's going to be a long three months.
Best part of that movie for me was Patrick Dempsey! I just saw it on the plane on the way home from NY.
Fun to catch up on your recent posts!! I have been out of the loop - SO busy!
I can't believe that for weeks I have been pulling up your old blog (green!), wondering why you have not posted anything. Now I find that link from Everson Doings and see that I lost you to outer space somewhere all that time. Thanks for the pics. You are such a lucky lady!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment