
(I know... he is kind of a scary looking Easter bunny. I was really surprised by the kids when they agreed to sit for a picture.)
Last night I ventured out with the kids to a local Easter egg hunt. We were all having a good time until the egg hunt. Abby was so excited and JJ... well, lets just say there were too many people there for his liking. I kept asking if he wanted to do something and he would just shake. He wouldn't even answer. He did warm up to the games when he saw he would get prizes.
First up in the hunt... JJ. They wouldn't let anyone go out on the field with him so we coached him and told him that we would be right were he left us. Well... he made it as far as the first egg and turned around and came back. He had enough Easter hunt.
Next up, Abby's age group. We coached her as well and she was so excited. The race was off and it looked like she was picking up a lot. Next thing I know she turns around and is crying and coming back. She goes on to tell me, "I only got 1 egg. I am not a good racer. That is why I need to ride a horse. Then I will be a fast racer." We talked about it and it all worked out. I just think the games inside were more fun.



1 comment:
Looks like fun! Miss you guys! Love ya.
Post a Comment