Thank you to all the well wishes we have gotten today. We are excited to meet this new family member tomorrow. I still can't believe it this day has come (no matter how ready I am to bend again, sleep again (maybe?), hold off going to the bathroom, and just start feeling like myself). I am so pleased that he has held off until everything could be in place. We will let you all know of the stats as soon as we can.
On another note, We had a fun Easter and I did not take a single picture of my kids. Yikes! I guess I was a little warn out and the camera is already packed in the hospital bag. We loved having my Mom here for Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh yea! I'm so glad he held out for you! Can't wait to see him!
Good luck! I hope it all goes well and I can't wait to see some pictures!
I hope everything goes well. I'm so excited to hear about the new baby! Congrats (in advance!)
hope you have the energy to get through it! enjoy every second of it! can't wait to see pix!
Thinkin of you allll day!
Good luck today! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how the family is doing. Enjoy the new bundle!
oh, I am so happy for you! I was thinking all week that he better wait for Joel to be in town to help you! Good luck with everything! Love ya!
I can't wait to see him. BTW, I'll email you pictures of the Easter egg hunt so you don't feel like a bad mom :P
Bebe? I hope everything is perfect!
Post a Comment