Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just for fun

Ok so I thought it would be fun for all of you to take a gamble on when you think this baby will come (We do live in Vegas). My actual due date is March 30th (but with the leap year I would say the 29th). I will tell you that we already have the induction date set for the 25th if he does not come any sooner. Yippee! So you have only 18 days to choose from. Yikes! I do go into panic mode every time I log on and look at the baby countdown counter.
(note...Please don't look to closely at this picture. I showered but that was about all this day.)


On another note we have not picked a name. As we narrow down the list we will post the selections we like the most.

Letter of the week update....
Thanks for all your ideas. We went with red Jello (Abby wanted rainbow Jello but it was easier to buy it then make it) and Rice Krispie Treats. Ymmm...

10 comments:

Julie said...

My vote is for the 26th, 'cause that's Jaxon's b-day :) Ya never know, babies sometimes come the day after the induction date :)

matt4melis said...

My vote is for whenever Joel is HOME... :)

Michelle Arnett said...

Oh my goodness! It's soo close! My vote is for your induction date. . . Wish we were there. All your crafty things look so fun!

Justin and Coralie said...

Let's say March 16 so your baby can have the same birthday as my baby. I can't believe he's almost 1! I hope you are feeling well:) You look great.

Justin and Coralie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

We vote sooner than later :) I remember being so done near the end.

Kate is voting March 11th so they can share a cousin birthday party. Is your boy ok with pink princess fairy sparkle parties?

Ba and Scott said...

Wow! I can't believe another kid is on the way so soon! Congratulations! I can't wait for you and Joel to be great parents a third time!

Marnie said...

Bryn, You look so adorable! I don't like people like you whose bodies stay skinny instead of getting bloated all over when they're pregnant. You have just a perfect basketball. I can't believe how close you're getting! Or maybe you've already had it...I haven't heard any news yet. But good luck! Keep us posted.

Giles Fam said...

What a cute pregnant girl you are!